Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

1977 Jeep 4speed T18 transmission

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  PlainoldCheroke 
#1 · (Edited)
Transmission came out of a one owner 1977 CJ10 I recently parted out with severe frame rot.
I personally only drove the truck about 50 miles but the transmission shifted very smooth and it was obvious the old man took care and maintained the truck overall.
All I have done to it was clean it up and painted it to give it some justice.
$700 obo

#2 ·
Pics please

#3 ·
For some reason, it is not allowing me to post pictures in this thread or in a private message to you.
I do have several pictures posted on facebook market place. Just search for Gary Hironimus and it should come up.

I also tried to add them to "my gallery" on this but I'm not sure how you'd navigate to it. Unless you know how to.

#5 ·
For some reason, it is not allowing me to post pictures in this thread or in a private message to you.
I do have several pictures posted on facebook market place. Just search for Gary Hironimus and it should come up.

I also tried to add them to "my gallery" on this but I'm not sure how you'd navigate to it. Unless you know how to.
This site is amazing! I just received the reply from you!! I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.