Set of 5 2012 Grand Cherokee Summit OEM 20" chrome wheels and tires - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-26-2018, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
LINEOFDEFENSE
2012 WK 

Set of 5 2012 Grand Cherokee Summit OEM 20" chrome wheels and tires

I am selling all four 20 inch oem rims and tires off my 2012 summit the rims are chrome in used shape. The only reason I am selling these is because I recently put new dropstar rims on her and I doubt I would ever need these. The spare tire and rim I have never been on the vehicle and will be included for $100. So 700 total gets you 5 20" oem chrome rims and tires. These sell used on ebay for 250 a piece rim alone!

These are the stock 20" wheels and tires. Jeepforum.com will tell you all the specs. The four stock tires are used (no accidents/patches/etc) but tire barn said I had another 6mos to year left? Rims and tires have been in my shed and may need cleaned. They are used, so are not perfect, but are priced low enough that I dont have to start cleaning them and getting my microscope out to see if there's any scratches or drivethru rash. Theres 5 of them you have four wheels if you dont like one, thats a spare. lol. I am just cleaning out my life of unused items. Do not text asking sizes, jeepforum.com will have all the info you need for stock tires/rims.

Or, Ill entertain things that pertain to shooting sports or ???

Call or text 7654272772 with trade offers or purchase requests. My zip code is 47905 in Lafayette, IN for prospective buyers to calculate the actual shipping cost ( aka no overcharging you pay what the receipt says).

I will ship again, but at buyer's expense and buyers calculation prior to sale. I only wheel out of garage to street. below are links to ics which i suck at posting..
[IMG][/IMG]

http://**********.org/f12/2012-wk2-2...res-84796.html

Last edited by LINEOFDEFENSE; 03-26-2018 at 03:10 PM. Reason: I suck at picturea
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-26-2018, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
LINEOFDEFENSE
2012 WK 

[IMG]http://**********.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=53210&d=1425427015[/IMG]

[IMG]http://**********.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=53209&d=1425426986[/IMG]

2003 WJ Overland "Kolak Lift", BFG AT KO 265/70/17
2004 WJ Overland
1991 Wrangler
2012 T4R Ltd
2000 BMW M

"Boy Ive got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" -B. Cassidy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in