HP D30 and many parts to build your own - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 09-07-2020, 07:51 PM Thread Starter
JEK3
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

HP D30 and many parts to build your own

So, a while ago I bought a used High Pinion Dana 30 and a bunch of parts to build it up. Never got around to it. Cleaning the basement, and the wife says everything must go.

mvimg_20200907_211127.jpg

In the pic, you will see everything I have for sale. I'd prefer to have it all go at once, but I will let things go individually if there is enough interest.

HP D30. Not sure how it's geared, was planning a regear anyway. It was in an accident (hit a curb sideways, the three control arm mounts (as well as the wheel, apparently) took the hit and need to be replaced. See below for replacements. Axle itself is straight, and only some minor surface rust. Will not ship, must pick up near Fredericksburg, VA (can also meet you near DC or central Maryland).

USA Standard Gear 4.88 D30R (reverse rotation for the HP axle) gears, part number ZG D30R-488R. New in box.

Alloy USA D30 Master Overhaul Kit, part number 352032. New in box.

Auburn ECTED locker for Dana 30 3.73 & up, part number 545017. I bought this used, it needs a new coil (they sell it on their site).

Carrier for 3.73 and up, used, clean, great shape, complete.

Lower control arm mounts, don't remember what brand, but they're beefy! New.

Upper control arm mount, don't know what brand. New.

Pair of Currie Johnny Joints for the front upper control arm mounts axle side. Used, good condition, one has a greaseable bolt.

Pair of Currie Control Arm Mount Skids. These are meant to weld on to the LCA mounts to strengthen them and act as skids. New.

Pair of axle seals, forgot what brand (but I know they're not crap). New.

Dana Spicer Ball Joints, full set. New.

Case spreader tool for regearing, fits up to D60. New.

Feel free to make any reasonable offer. I'd rather sell these here, but I'll go to Craigslist if I have to.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in