FS: Set of Trackhawk Black Satin Wheels w/ Pirelli all Seasons - MINT - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 07-18-2018, 03:04 AM Thread Starter
jcfay

Garage
FS: Set of Trackhawk Black Satin Wheels w/ Pirelli all Seasons - MINT

PRICE REDUCED - I'm selling my mint condition OEM wheels that came with my new trackhawk. These are the black satin wheels - they are completely unblemished (I've got higher res images if you want them, just can't upload them here) in every way. No curb rash, no chips, no whatever. In the images there is a little brake dust on the wheels. The car has 2200 miles on it, and I've driven those miles very tamely (no drag strip, no burn outs - yes, I'm lame, but the tires are great because of it). The tires are Pirelli Scorpion verde all season run flats, the standard 295/45ZR20 tires. They also are in excellent condition, I'm guessing here I've used a 16th inch of tread. You can see in the images, and again I'm happy to get more pics for anyone.

I'm in Chicago, but I'll ship if I need to (I can't cover shipping but if you're even somewhat local it might be worth a drive - I'd be willing to do a bit of driving to meet). Started sale at 3K, now asking $2400 which is a deal (the tires alone are $400 new each, and the wheels OEM are just really expensive) for these. Hit me up via PM ASAP. The first person to get me the money OBO gets the wheels, and they are in MINT condition and look awesome.

Thanks
Jon

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0876.jpg   IMG_0880.jpg   IMG_0881.jpg   IMG_0883.jpg   IMG_0885.jpg  

IMG_0886.jpg   IMG_0887.jpg   IMG_0890.jpg   IMG_0891.jpg   IMG_0893.jpg  

2018 Trackhawk with Velgen VBM5s, BlackVue DR900s & Ultra Magic Battery, Nighthawk router, Uniden R3

Last edited by jcfay; 07-21-2018 at 05:57 AM. Reason: price drop!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-18-2018, 03:39 AM Thread Starter
jcfay

Garage
PS if you think I'm insane with the price please let me know - I'll consider reasonable offers. Thanks

2018 Trackhawk with Velgen VBM5s, BlackVue DR900s & Ultra Magic Battery, Nighthawk router, Uniden R3
post #3 of 6 Old 07-21-2018, 05:58 AM Thread Starter
jcfay

Garage
bu-bu-bump. now $2400.

post #4 of 6 Old 07-25-2018, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
jcfay

Garage
and now $2200...

post #5 of 6 Old 03-24-2019, 08:16 PM
Bigerc

Did these ever sell???
post #6 of 6 Old 03-25-2019, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
jcfay

Garage
yes they sold. thanks

Tags
grand cherokee tires , grand cherokee wheels , srt8

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in