Five 32" Yokohama Tires in Great Condition + Jeep Sahara 18" Wheels - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 02-11-2018, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Five 32" Yokohama Tires in Great Condition + Jeep Sahara 18" Wheels

I have five Yokohama Geolander G015 255/70R18 tires and five OEM / factory Jeep Sahara 18" x 7.5" Alloy Wheels (5x5) in great condition. The tires have absolutely no rips / tears / patches / plugs / leaks / etc.... just bought them a few months ago but just upgraded to 35" tires and new wheels.

Using tiresize.com's calculator, these have a 32.1" diameter, are 10" wide, and have a 7" sidewall.

The tires are $146.65 each new (not including taxes, mounting/balancing, labor, etc).

13/32" = 100% tread (brand new --- was spare tire)
11/32" = 85% (was front tire)
10/32" = 77% (was front tire)
9/32" = 70% (was rear tire)
9/32" = 70% (was rear tire)

I can meet you in Nashville, Mount Juliet, or White House (or anywhere in between those points) based on my schedule.

$425 for all five wheels / tires - Local Pickup Only

Tires only (only if I have a confirmed buyer for the wheels)
$375 for all five local pickup

Wheels only
$125 for all five local pickup / $150 shipped to a business address / $175 shipped to a home address

Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1200.jpg   IMG_1201.jpg   IMG_1195.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you to all who voted me the
AND
!!!

Built Not Bought... pshh... how about, Wheeled Not Garaged.

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.

Buyers / Sellers To Avoid: sidetracked
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 02-12-2018, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

ttt

AND
!!!

post #3 of 8 Old 02-13-2018, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

ttt

AND
!!!

post #4 of 8 Old 02-15-2018, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Price drop --- Prices are firm

Wheels only
$125 for all five local pickup / $150 shipped to a business address / $175 shipped to a home address

AND
!!!

post #5 of 8 Old 02-16-2018, 06:41 PM
04WJproject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allgood_73 View Post
Price drop --- Prices are firm

Wheels only

Im Interested in these if they can fit a 2004 WJ, i know I can research and see if they fit and I will just want it to say in case you knew. I am in Richmond KY, we can meet up? How much for all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
post #6 of 8 Old 02-16-2018, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
Allgood_73
No Compromises

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04WJproject View Post
Im Interested in these if they can fit a 2004 WJ, i know I can research and see if they fit and I will just want it to say in case you knew. I am in Richmond KY, we can meet up? How much for all?

We've got a WJ as well and I can tell you with confidence that these will NOT fit on a stock WJ without minor trimming. You can fit up to 245/70 tires without a lift or trimming (however a 245/75 does slightly rub).

I would be willing to do $425 for all and meet you in bowling green.

AND
!!!

post #7 of 8 Old 02-16-2018, 10:17 PM
04WJproject

Alright I am alright with that, I am planning in lifting a bit...let me get back to you tomorrow. 100 percent your buyer, just got to let the wife know and she is asleep and I am up drinking lol. I will get back to you tomorrow morning. Please keep checking your forum for my reply. I will be in Touch .

post #8 of 8 Old 05-20-2018, 07:54 AM
madhatter1966

2008 WK 

Garage
Are these sold or still available?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in