4 17 inch Rims & 4 Firestone Tires, 75% Tread. P255/ 70R17 $180 Or best offer. - JeepForum.com
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By gittypops

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 12-19-2017, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
NMBeatzTV

4 17 inch Rims & 4 Firestone Tires, 75% Tread. P255/ 70R17 $180 Or best offer.

Iím not real educated when it comes to rim/tire specs. People keep asking me what theyíll fit and I have Absolutely no clue. I knew The Jeep forum would probably know. Iím selling these for a friend who traded them for the tires on them so these tires are her old tires and she got the rims because the other lady would separate the rims and tires and it was a cheap deal. Iím not sure if you can add pictures on here but the rims are perfect condition besides needing wiped down (which she didnít do before sending me the pictures) I live in Indianapolis Indiana and would like someone to pick them up but she may ship them if the price is negotiated.. the info is in the title but here is what I know.

4, 17 inch Rims & 4 Firestone Tires, 75% Tread. P255/ 70R17 $180 Or best offer. Bottom dollar $150.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 12-20-2017, 10:44 AM
toximus
Web Wheeler
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I think we're going to need pics to know what's for sale... Jeeps have been sold with several different bolt patterns.

Building the right way for 37s.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 Old 12-20-2017, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
NMBeatzTV

Itís not letting me upload the pictures from my phone .. or I dont Know where to do it from ... hereís my offer up ad.

Youíll have to remove the spaces because my post count isnít big enough to post URLs for some reason

https ://offerup.co /lLdq/pEfiD9yG2I

post #4 of 7 Old 12-20-2017, 07:08 PM
gittypops
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Your not going to sell anything with an ad like this. No pictures and a very vague description at best with just a tire size. You need to add pictures and at least let us know what year and model Jeep the wheels are from.
post #5 of 7 Old 12-21-2017, 09:39 AM Thread Starter
NMBeatzTV

Again, it wonít let me post pictures. The link is in my last post. There are 2 spaces in the link because it also will not let me post URLs ...
post #6 of 7 Old 12-23-2017, 08:04 PM
JMZ101586
2004 WJ 

Location may help

04 WJ SE 4.7 Powertech
98 Camaro SLP SS
06 Pontiac GTO
20 WK2 Overland 5.7 Hemi
post #7 of 7 Old 12-24-2017, 09:27 AM
gittypops
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Vague description, no pictures, no location, no jeep info. Yea, sure, I'll take them. I have cash in hand and can meet at the Sheetz on Babcock Blvd down the street from my house. Let me know a time that is good for you.
eddiebrs likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in