20x9 +34 SRT Reps with Falken Wildpeaks and all the trimmings - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-22-2020, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
foreWard

2018 WK 

Selling my set of 4 20" Matte Black SRT Reps from my Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Jeep matte black center caps also included. Wheels are mint, just mounted in mid-February right before Covid made me work from home. I have red willys stickers on each wheel (because its a trailhawk) but they can be easily removed. There is a bit of dry wall dust on the close up pics. I clean them, but we are doing some work on our house and there is white dust everywhere!

Also includes mounted and balanced 275/55/20 (32") 117T Falken Wildpeak at3w's. Tires have less than 2K miles on them. Including 4 oem TPMS sensors (already installed) with sale as well.

Wheels perfectly fill out the WK2 wheel wells, with the offset adding the slightest bit of poke, aggressive stance and a nice concave look. Matte black gorilla lugs and key included as well.

Just had everything ceramic coated, so they should repel brake dust and dirt for a few years. This was going to be my long term vehicle and was going to do more mods, but things have changed and I am going back to stock for a while.

I'll include a black 18" wrangler sahara wheel with a 255/70/18 that matches the circumference and fits under the trunk that I was using as a full size spare if you want it - it is scratched, but its a spare....

$1350 OBO for everything, ready to roll.

Not really interested in shipping, but would be willing to drive a reasonable distance from Virginia to help out.

Attached Thumbnails
clean1.jpg   clean2.jpg   clean3.jpg   wheel 1.jpg   wheel 3.jpg  

wheel 4.jpg   wheel 5.jpg   wheel 2.jpg   wheel tread.jpg   wheel tread 2.jpg  

4th Jeep : 2018 WK2 Trailhawk - black/black - SRT Reps - 275/55/20 Falken at3ws - leveled
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-03-2020, 04:48 PM
lashlee
2017 WK 

I’m interested, are these still available?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in