10631Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #27436 of 27817 Old 12-04-2019, 12:33 PM
paulhead
if it works fix it

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1305 View Post
Over here in coastal central FL we have random but a surprising number of flesh eating bacteria infections. In warm fresh water and salt water too.

Did the dog have anything like that? And I know about butt loads of money...my Catahoula gets stitches out of his nine inch incision tomorrow. Second cancer surgery in the five years I've had him. And the folks that rescued him from the Orlando pound before me had to spring for heartworm treatment which I understand ain't very cheap either.

But they are family and rate such treatment.
It was a hard/soft mass that was bald and even though it was getting smaller it would secrete blood/fluid once in a while. doctor called it an infected tumor. Hopefully the biopsy comes back benign. Yeah family, but dad cleans her up right?

Trying to weld has honed my grinding skills

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27437 of 27817 Old 12-04-2019, 01:10 PM
Boojo35
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
We have a cousin that always says when someone in the family does or says something stupid that you do not get to choose your family. He has a point. lol.

Pets on the other hand are family that you did get to choose.
paulhead likes this.

If you cannot fix it with a hammer then it has to be an electrical problem.
post #27438 of 27817 Old 12-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Awesome

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1305 View Post
Over here in coastal central FL we have random but a surprising number of flesh eating bacteria infections. In warm fresh water and salt water too.
A little girl here locally died this summer from something similar. Some brain-eating thing that she got from water. She was in a coma for almost a week before she died.

The 4th 5-seater YJ in the world.

post #27439 of 27817 Old 12-04-2019, 05:53 PM
cKruzer

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
Expansion time. Only 4wd lately is on the farm in the truck. Finally did get shaft replaced on the rzr after losing a wheel when the hub nut decided to exfil

paulhead and NHfireLJ like this.

1987 YJ - Aka; SpeedBump.
Target: 5.3L; 4L60; Atlas; D44/D60; 4.88s; 36s

הָיָה הָיָה הָיָה

YJOTM AUG '17
post #27440 of 27817 Old 12-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Boojo35
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
Had an awesome job interview today. Took a new job on the spot. My next adventure in life is working on US Postal vehicles. Older and simpler technology than the 2020 impossible BS creature feature stuff that pays no money for diagnostics and pure BS. The good tech in todays world is the guy getting screwed. The Stealerships just lost another veteran through attrition and bs. I have been looking for this type of job forever. It came off the most obscure and vague craigslist add ever. I hope and pray that it is everything I think it is. I am soooo excited for the way everything went and have never felt more positive about a job in my life. This was a three hour long interview and walk through the facility and process after a couple of very long and comprehensive phone interviews. BTW. I feel that in my place in life that the interview process is more about me interviewing a potential employer more than them interviewing me. This one feels like the biggest home run that fits my place in life more than ever. I am soooo excited that I would just flat out pee myself if I was either a ticklish girl or a very happy dog.

If you cannot fix it with a hammer then it has to be an electrical problem.
post #27441 of 27817 Old 12-05-2019, 10:08 PM
bruinjeeper
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Get your votes in!

3 days only!

November 2019 YJOTM deathmatch is here: https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/...e-now-4379671/
cKruzer likes this.

Stop whining about the 'ride' - If your YJ ain't wrangling your soul free, then might I suggest you buy a stationwagon... at least you can fit all your bull**** in the back.
~YJOTM MAY '16~
~YJOTM JULY '19~
post #27442 of 27817 Old 12-06-2019, 07:23 AM
daddyjeep87
Web Wheeler

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boojo35 View Post
Had an awesome job interview today. Took a new job on the spot. My next adventure in life is working on US Postal vehicles. Older and simpler technology than the 2020 impossible BS creature feature stuff that pays no money for diagnostics and pure BS. The good tech in todays world is the guy getting screwed. The Stealerships just lost another veteran through attrition and bs. I have been looking for this type of job forever. It came off the most obscure and vague craigslist add ever. I hope and pray that it is everything I think it is. I am soooo excited for the way everything went and have never felt more positive about a job in my life. This was a three hour long interview and walk through the facility and process after a couple of very long and comprehensive phone interviews. BTW. I feel that in my place in life that the interview process is more about me interviewing a potential employer more than them interviewing me. This one feels like the biggest home run that fits my place in life more than ever. I am soooo excited that I would just flat out pee myself if I was either a ticklish girl or a very happy dog.
Awesome... congratulations. Maybe they have an old DJ hidden in some corner that you can tinker with too.

87 YJ, 5.7/TH350/NP241, Custom 4 link/ Radius Arms, ADS Nitrogen Shocks, 35" Cooper STT

Look for the YJ of The Month thread in the YJ Technical Forum. Vote for your favorite Jeeps.

YJOTM August 19
post #27443 of 27817 Old 12-06-2019, 07:29 AM
stephencbrinson
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boojo35 View Post
Praise the Lord! God is good all the time! He does not always work and move on our schedule but always in a perfect timing.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Awesome likes this.

1992 YJ, 2.5L, AX5, D30, D35, 2.5 RE lift
Daniel 3:18
Ephesians 2:1-12
post #27444 of 27817 Old 12-06-2019, 10:28 AM
bgredjeep

1987 YJ Wrangler 

I picked up a new jack a couple months ago, and now I have upgraded it with this pro eagle extension.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20191201_202216-1024x768.jpg  

post #27445 of 27817 Old 12-07-2019, 10:26 AM
shaggyjim
NARF!

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Congrats on your new job @Boojo35 I'm super stoked for ya!

Jim...

......YJOTM June 18......
post #27446 of 27817 Old 12-07-2019, 12:59 PM
fishadventure
Web Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgredjeep View Post
I picked up a new jack a couple months ago, and now I have upgraded it with this pro eagle extension.
You’ve inspired me to replace my orings in my old jack and make one of those! I don’t know why I never thought of something like that
Awesome likes this.

[size=“3”]Shackles & D-rings are different things.
Cranking IS turning over
post #27447 of 27817 Old 12-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Awesome

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishadventure View Post
You’ve inspired me to replace my orings in my old jack and make one of those! I don’t know why I never thought of something like that
I know, right? Looks super useful. I usually end up with a piece of 4x4 between the jack and the frame.
Tophog1 likes this.

The 4th 5-seater YJ in the world.
post #27448 of 27817 Old 12-07-2019, 03:18 PM
NHfireLJ
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Long sleeves are back... will ship this week...

T shirts still available in various sizes...

Grey T shirts available for sale. $10 each until gone if you are in the long sleeve order. $15 if you did not order a long sleeve... PM me first for size and once confirmed then paypal....

L 4
XL 4
XXL 3
XXXL 1
Ladies S 1
Ladies M 1
cKruzer likes this.

AUDREY...95 YJ UNLIMITED LS

LUCY...2005 Unlimited "LJ" Rubicon Sahara #495
SOLD

BETTY...94, Stroker 4.6,35"s, SOLD

style intake
post #27449 of 27817 Old 12-07-2019, 04:22 PM
fishadventure
Web Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishadventure View Post
I know, right? Looks super useful. I usually end up with a piece of 4x4 between the jack and the frame.
Looks like a great scrap metal project
I’ve got some 1/2” rounds in my collection that’ll do for the adjuster pin. A couple nesting pipe drops should be scroungable.

Saw this dedicated willys owner in Keene NH today. It looked like he had heat - even fog-free windows!
Attached Thumbnails
A92B8282-86C6-44D8-A813-9458AE5056A4_1575757366474.jpg  
NHfireLJ and Luuca like this.

[size=“3”]Shackles & D-rings are different things.
Cranking IS turning over
post #27450 of 27817 Old 12-07-2019, 11:56 PM
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuca View Post
Ok Tim, I’ll see your angry bird eyes and raise you two light bars, 8 pods and whatever the hell you’d call this contraption.
Attached Thumbnails
E9B5DCC6-B394-44D5-897F-BD984F1E40FD.jpg  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman

Come on by! It's easy to network locally when you join a 4x4 club especially when all the clubs in your state are united and invited to each other's runs. You meet poor folk like me or run into guys that own some of the big companies you only aspire to order from and drool when you see their products. The great uniting factor is that we are all jeepers at heart and are willing to help each other out even if its just a little. That's what the jeep wave is all about: community. The wave is the tip of the iceberg.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in