JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   YJ Wrangler Technical Forum (https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/)
-   -   June 2019 YJOTM - Enter Now! (https://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/june-2019-yjotm-enter-now-4358389/)

bruinjeeper 06-03-2019 10:34 PM

June 2019 YJOTM - Enter Now!

Alrighty. We're getting into the thick of the jeep season here. A lot of you have been modding and rectifying all winter and final touching all Spring. Well summer is here. SO... here's to hoping for a good turn out :cheers2:

SOME RULES and REGS, SHALL WE??
Any applicants must have 50 technical post and had been a member since the last calendar month respectively. Winners of the contest cannot enter again for an entire calendar year but everyone is welcome to enter every month.
IF you want in, please PM the following to me:
-Username
-YJ year of production
-Specifications and modifications
-Brief history of your jeep and how it came to be
-Up to four pictures [IMG] tags embedded into entry

~DISCLAIMER~Do not enter a bunch of fancy formatting like bolding or italics or size changes or emoticons/emoji's. We wanna see content, not how well you know your way around a keyboard. Do not post collages. Four pictures means 4 individual pictures of your rig.

Why should you enter?
As always the winner will receive a 1 year paid member status here on Jeepforum as well as a $200 credit from Quadratec!! (Thank you @Quadratec ). YJOTM winners from each month will go into the YJOTY contest unchanged, and unmodified. Not to mention it's fun, inclusive and rewarding.

For any S.O.S or assistance, do not hesitate to PM me

bruinjeeper 06-04-2019 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bump

jserna 06-04-2019 10:27 AM

Great start to the new month!!!

bruinjeeper 06-04-2019 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Bump ...again

bruinjeeper 06-06-2019 09:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bump

Ok. It seems like everybody wants this contest to stick around... but no one wants to participate.

It's discouraging. I mean, I'm even inputting 10 outta 10 bumps this entry thread. Aaaaaaand nada.

It's about time we actively start participating or what the heck am I doing here every month? Sheesh. It's difficult to give away free credits these days.

Guys, wake up! The ones who want to keep this going because "it's the last JOTM" on the entire forum. Step up.

Without further adieu

boduke5051 06-06-2019 09:35 AM

I'm game. But I just won a few months ago, and my rig isn't even on the road at the moment. Would it even be eligible? If so, I'm more than happy to throw in, I think I've still got my last entry saved on the computer.

bpounds 06-06-2019 09:56 AM

Okay, I threw in. Feels like I'm boring everyone with the same ole same ole. But I do want to support the contest.

Awesome 06-06-2019 11:50 AM

Yeah, I feel like bpounds. I put my Jeep in all the time and get around the same number of votes. I'll go again though. :) Want me to re-send the PM?

bpounds 06-06-2019 12:04 PM

Ah well, to me it's just like the show Who's Line Is It Anyway. The votes don't matter. I don't know what I would do with a QT credit. Maybe donate it to a homeless Jeep center somewhere.

Awesome 06-06-2019 12:40 PM

I can think of a few uses for one. :D

04TJ-jeeper 06-06-2019 12:43 PM

i'll throw in later this month or next month, finally moved into the new house and got my shop and garage going, just need time to get this thing on some dirt for pictures

Awesome 06-09-2019 03:28 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../SpeedBump.JPG

bruinjeeper 06-09-2019 06:25 PM

much appreciate the responses gents.

3 in!

woo... @Awesome i'll grab yours from earlier this year. @boduke5051 ...unfortunately you are not eligible.

Towny72 06-09-2019 08:34 PM

Im trying to get my rig done...... The way my luck has been with this rebuild is ill finish right after the last YJOTM

boduke5051 06-10-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruinjeeper (Post 40642971)
much appreciate the responses gents.

3 in!

woo... @Awesome i'll grab yours from earlier this year. @boduke5051 ...unfortunately you are not eligible.

I thought as much, but with the participation issues we've been experiencing, I figured I'd double check. Thanks for the clarification!

The time now is 08:06 PM.