Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

April '20 YJOTM - Enter Now!

3K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  bruinjeeper 
#1 ·
Alright folks!

birds are chirping, grass is greener, allergy season is coming alive in the East - and no one is allowed outside to observe it.

With no sports, nothing to watch, and the couch start to get uncomfortable it's a perfect excuse for us to be wrenching on the jeeps. Everyone likes new doo-dads, so while you're there snap four photos and get an entry in!

SOME RULES and REGS, SHALL WE??
Any applicants must have 50 technical post and had been a member since the last calendar month respectively. Winners of the contest cannot enter again for an entire calendar year but everyone is welcome to enter every month.
IF you want in, please PM the following to me:
-Username
-YJ year of production
-Specifications and modifications
-Brief history of your jeep and how it came to be
-Up to four pictures tags embedded into entry[/I]

[B]~DISCLAIMER~[/B]Do not enter a bunch of fancy formatting like bolding or italics or size changes or emoticons/emoji's. We wanna see content, not how well you know your way around a keyboard. Do not post collages. Four pictures means 4 individual pictures of your rig.

[U][B]Why should you enter?[/B][/U]
As always the winner will receive a 1 year paid member status here on Jeepforum as well as a $200 credit from Quadratec!! (Thank you [USER=195663]@Quadratec[/USER] , you absolutely rule!). YJOTM winners from each month will go into the YJOTY contest unchanged, and unmodified and automatically qualify for the /f12 calendar (if we make one). Not to mention it's fun, inclusive and rewarding.

For any S.O.S or assistance, do not hesitate to PM me

See less See more
#9 ·
Fine. I'll put together a new entry.

#10 ·
Oh ya. Some of those zexy new ones...

Lol at the "Fine". As if it is so absurd of me to request your participation in an event that can net you $200 qtec credits that can be used towards a certain Commanche

Or maybe u can throw into the MJ of the month contest? ...oh, wait. Nvm that.

#11 ·
Low blow, bro. Low blow.

:laugh:

Reactions: bruinjeeper
#19 ·
Whenever I have exhausted my efforts and think the listing is good enough with a few days at least to vote. No set deadline. Which is why I bump so much.

Maybe I should talk to some vendors and try to get more prizes involved? Seems like everyone is so above $200 free credits at our favourite outfitter

#21 ·
I'm not above it. I could use the $200. :D

Nice MP5K up there too. Have a hard time believing anyone so.............. interesting to look at would be in the SAS though. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.