Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Power Door Lock Problems

555 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  2oldjeeps 
#1 ·
I purchased the vehicle a few weeks back and the power door locks didn't work. I went into the interior fuse box and checked the fuses for front door / windows and they were good and put back in and then all the power door locks worked. Ran fine for a week with key fob working too then all of a sudden no power door locks again.

Now the passenger side window switch seems to not be working. Would this have any effect of this issue of them not locking? None of the fuses are blown. I just hate electrical gremlins.

#4 ·
I have the same issue. I already replaced the drivers side multi switch. It happens sometimes. J never really open the passenger side door. But when it happens, I open the door and start pushing the door lock switch and eventually it works after a few flicks.

I saw a video that basically says the drivers door goes to the passenger door and then it breaches out after that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.