96 Cherokee front end damage - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 06-06-2020, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
JWest1981

96 Cherokee front end damage

Hello all,

I hope I’m posting on the correct thread. I’m new to this site. I just recently purchased a project for my stepson and I. It has some minor front end damage from a deer collision. We got tearing into it today, and I realized there is some damage to the lower radiator support which also ties the frame rails to the front bumper. In addition, there’s also some damage to the driver’s side headlight support. (Excuse me not knowing the proper name for these parts). Anyway, I need to replace these parts, and I am wondering if anyone makes these aftermarket to order online? I could not find them anywhere. I circled the parts in red that I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Thumbnails
92D84092-727C-413A-8FD1-7D0B0FC21F09_1591499378106.jpg  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-07-2020, 06:00 AM
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Many years ago I purchased a lower radiator support from the Dealership. Try checking some of the on-line Dealership parts websites such as www.wholesalemopar.com. Once you have the Chrysler part number you can Google it. Also try www.CertiFit.com

If you are on a seriously tight budget, you could remove the bent parts, hammer them back into shape, and re-use them. The headlight area parts only locate the fender and keep it from flapping in the wind, they are not structural. I have also bought used parts from the junkyard.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.

- Benjamin Franklin
post #3 of 3 Old 06-07-2020, 06:31 AM
jtec
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

bumper reinforcement jeep # 5534 5942

The other one is not a quick list item... most autp part suppliers have a help line and diagrams..

When I see the price of OEM I think aftermarket.
When I see the quality of aftermarket I think OEM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in