Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > YJ Wrangler > Lauryn

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Lauryn Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep YJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Lauryn

Email Bookmark Print
callmemrcue

Jeep Information

I've wanted a wrangler since I started driving 20 years ago took a while but I was finally able to do it. She's not the youngest girl at the ball, but she will turn a few heads

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

hinge
View hinge's Jeep
02-22-2014, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmemrcue View Post
I've wanted a wrangler since I started driving 20 years ago took a while but I was finally able to do it. She's not the youngest girl at the ball, but she will turn a few heads
Me to just picked mine up tonight. 1990 yj. Needs love but me and the daughter are already working on it. Yesss

callmemrcue
View callmemrcue's Jeep
02-23-2014, 02:22 PM
I also got a 90 with a 4.2 inline 6 need to swap out the carb though does yours stall out she you idle?

kbodell
View kbodell's Jeep
02-28-2014, 08:44 PM
I also got a 90 with a 4.2 inline 6 need to swap out the carb though does yours stall out she you idle?

I have a 90 with a 4.2 when I first got mine it wouldn't idle I replaced the carb with a holly 350 cfm and took out the egr and it runs fine I run 64 jets in the carb

callmemrcue
View callmemrcue's Jeep
03-03-2014, 06:47 PM
I rebuilt the stock carburetor this weekend and shes idling at about 900 rpm thanks for the specs though

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.