Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > CJ-7 > Rob's 7

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Rob's 7 Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep CJ-7 Next Jeep

Rob's 7

Email Bookmark Print
robs7
Louisville

Jeep Information

Year:1983

Model:CJ7

Engine:GM 4.1 250 I6

Transmission:T176

Transfer Case:Dana300

Front Axle:Dana 30

Rear Axle:AMC 20

Suspension:4" Pro Comp Lift

Tires:33-12.5 Remington Mud Brute

Wheels:15" Western Wheel Corp.

Armor:Diamond Plate

Recovery Gear:None

Hello,
First time CJ owner and first time poster. I bought my CJ7 last September and went through it this winter building it the way I want it. I am very happy with the results so far but still have some things to finish up. I am fairly mechanically inclined but don't claim to be a mechanic. I have really enjoyed this project and all of the research along the way. Just about every time that I needed information and searched for it online, this forum would pop up and I would find what I was looking for. I never asked any questions but always found useful information here and just thought that now would be a good time to join.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

irfury58
View irfury58's Jeep
05-29-2013, 06:55 PM
your jeep
congrats man it looks clean !!

robs7
View robs7's Jeep
05-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irfury58
congrats man it looks clean !!
Thanks!

gurlcj
View gurlcj's Jeep
06-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robs7 View Post
Hello,
First time CJ owner and first time poster. I bought my CJ7 last September and went through it this winter building it the way I want it. I am very happy with the results so far but still have some things to finish up. I am fairly mechanically inclined but don't claim to be a mechanic. I have really enjoyed this project and all of the research along the way. Just about every time that I needed information and searched for it online, this forum would pop up and I would find what I was looking for. I never asked any questions but always found useful information here and just thought that now would be a good time to join.
Its a beautiful jeep.. Btw, how did you post a picture, I can't even find my profile to edit a put a picture up there either. Hmmm

robs7
View robs7's Jeep
06-01-2013, 09:49 AM
On my iPad or IPhone its under the advance tab when your typing a response. You can attach a image or link one from another site. I have just been attaching but I haven't been on here long enough to know which is best.

gurlcj
View gurlcj's Jeep
06-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Ok I see the attachment part when I reply. That helps, thank you!

orange80cj7
View orange80cj7's Jeep
06-10-2013, 12:37 PM
That is one of the coolest jeeps I have seen!!!

robs7
View robs7's Jeep
06-10-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange80cj7
That is one of the coolest jeeps I have seen!!!
Thank you! Still some left to do but it's on the road finally. Rob

orange80cj7
View orange80cj7's Jeep
06-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robs7 View Post

Thank you! Still some left to do but it's on the road finally. Rob
I feel you there lol always something else to do!

Tys7
View Tys7's Jeep
08-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Sweet
Your jeep looks insane, i know know how you feel cruzin down the highway

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.