Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > ZJ Grand Cherokee > Hercules

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Hercules Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Next Jeep

Hercules

Email Bookmark Print
95zj-limited
San Jose

Jeep Information

Year:1995

Model:ZJ Limited

Engine:5.2L V8

Transmission:4 Speed automatic with Overdrive

Transfer Case:NV249

Front Axle:Stock

Rear Axle:Stock

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:Quadra-Link

Tires:P225/75R15 102S Goodyear

Wheels:Stock Rims

Armor:None

Accessories:FM Modulator

Future Modifications:Roof Top Tent

This is my first car and my first Jeep. I bought my '95 ZJ Limited in Santa Cruz, Ca from a couple who took terrible care of her. Two biggest examples are the front tires, which were worn down to the wires (Yeah Highway 17N in the middle of the night with those was scary) and that they never changed the oil for 10k miles. She still runs beautifully and I am taking the best care I can with the limited budget I have.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

CGlaser
View CGlaser's Jeep
02-10-2013, 06:13 PM
It looks like a good jeep! And they can go through hell and still come out well (iv put mine through alot) Have fun with her!

95zj-limited
View 95zj-limited's Jeep
02-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGlaser View Post
It looks like a good jeep! And they can go through hell and still come out well (iv put mine through alot) Have fun with her!
Thanks! I've got my plans for her laid out. But what I know most, is if you take care of her, she'll take care of you. And that's something few car owners know, whether Jeep or otherwise.

1995 ZJ Limited
Sent from a Galazy Note II using the Jeep Forum app.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.