wipers won't shut off - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > wipers won't shut off

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 08-04-2008, 01:35 PM   #1
shawn7

wipers won't shut off

new to forum.

07 compass 4x4 limited

47936 miles (obviously out of warrenty)

My wipers are constantly on. When there in the off position it's like there on full speed. I have to keep them on intermittent. Is anyone having a similar issue?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

shawn7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2008, 06:41 PM   #2
JeepinGirlCT
2001 TJ Wrangler 

No-think you should take it into the dealer. Are you still under warrentee?
JeepinGirlCT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2008, 07:35 AM   #3
Zappy
2007 MK Compass 

I also have an 07 Compass 4X4 Limited. So far I have not experienced that problem with the wipers. When did they start acting that way? Is the rear wiper doing the same thing or just the windshield wipers?
Zappy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.