Quarter Panel Removal
1. Lift the cargo floor up and disengage from the rear pivots. Fig 1 upper.
2. Remove the door scuff plate (3), Fig 2 upper and lower.
A. Separate the lower B-pillar trim (2) from the pillar and position aside.
B. Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, release the retaining clips (4) and remove the door scuff (3).
3. Fold the rear seat back into the down position.
4. Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, remove the latch trim bezel (1). Fig 3 upper.
5. Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, release the retaining clips (2) and remove the liftgate scuff plate (1). Fig 3 lower.
6. Remove the cargo hook and retainer, if equipped.
7. Separate the quarter trim panel (2) from the body and remove. Fig 4.
There is no view of just the compartment, so here is the Subwoofer.
REAR SUBWOOFER Fig 5.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the right quarter trim panel. (Refer to 23 - BODY/INTERIOR/QUARTER TRIM PANEL - REMOVAL).
3. Remove the subwoofer mounting fasteners.
4. Disconnect the electrical harness connector.
5. Remove the speaker.
Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity
MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale
posts 68 & 69
Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick