What did you trade-in for your Patriot or Compass - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > What did you trade-in for your Patriot or Compass

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 08-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #211
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

It would never get the MPG's I would want though.

FujativeOCR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #212
jees-comanche
1990 MJ Comanche 

No but it would have the third row everyones looking for. You have to go foreign to get any good mpg. Or hybrid
jees-comanche is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #213
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

My Volvo had a third row seat that folded into the floor. I removed it so a few amplifiers would fit in there. :-)
Unread 08-04-2012, 05:51 PM   #214
Lehman26
2012 MK Compass 

2011 lancer sportback
Lehman26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #215
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

Isnt that basically the same car?
Unread 08-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #216
Lehman26
2012 MK Compass 

(Lancer sportback) in some ways engine is same cvt is similar..but the compass has more space for cargo
Lehman26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #217
WJ04
2004 WJ 

Traded my 2004 TJ for a brand new built for me 2012 limited FDII

My TJ:

My MK:
2004 WJ Laredo-selectrac 242-I6- Custom XJ intake w/Amsoil cone filter- PSC HD Pump & Res- PSC ported box- B&M trans cooler- B&M PS cooler- Custom chevy 1 Ton over the knuckle steering- Rough Stuff 1 Ton tierod & draglink ends- Saguaro 4x4 Front 3/4" shackles, Rear hitch & Warn 3/4" shackle-Mopar Front skid,Gastank skid -IRO TC skid- RRO super sliders- 6.5'' IRO critical path lift -IRO extended rear arms-Bilstein 5125 shocks -IRO F&R 6.5'' Bump stops-Carolina drive shaft-16x7 black soft 8's - 34'' Super swampers-Yukon 4.11 gears -Ultimate RCV shafts - LockRight Locked ECGS bolt in rear D60 -35 spline Chomloy shafts -BTF HD diff cover -IRO Adj A-arm-OX Locked super D30 -OX HD diff cover -OX drive away lock-Rock Krawler d30 truss-Stillen rotors & Matrix pads-JKS Adj Track Bar-JKS Quicker discos -Relocated OME SD-40 Steering Stabilizer-BDS stabilizer brackets-Relocated washer bottle-Removed rear sway bar-Cobra CB-TomTom one XL navi-alpine deck

Still to come: Flowmaster 50suv

October 2011 GCOTM Winner

Some of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LockedWJ?feature=mhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjp2 View Post
I burnout on puppies and kittens
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniacx View Post
Lets not and say we didn't.
WJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #218
Grumpy1203
2009 MK Patriot 

I just traded my 02 Ford Taurus wagon on an 09 Patriot. We just moved to the top of a mountain, three and a half miles of uphill winding road. Definitley need four wheel drive.
Grumpy1203 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.