Wash my Compass??? Nah - Jeeps 'suppose to be dirty :) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Wash my Compass??? Nah - Jeeps 'suppose to be dirty :)

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 01-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #16
KINGJB
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_rector View Post
I just turned 40 and was acting like I was 12 while driving through the mud to get the Compass like this And it is gonna rain tomorrow

thats the correct way to wash a Jeep...... with rain.

KINGJB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #17
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
Who does understand 16 year olds? I had more respect for others at that age. As Bill Cosby said it's a reflection on their parents. Now-a-days you're not allowed to smack them up side the head to knock sense into them.
Now untill I moved to the north I had never heard anybody say that. I grew up in florida with parents from NC that would take me outback of the restauant and give me a good whippin if I acted up. I sometimes had to pick my own switch from the tree.

P.S. I am 17 and respectful.

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park
92XJCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2009, 05:41 AM   #18
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Everybody should be able to have their idea of "fun" as long as it's not at the expense of others. And yup, I've had to pick out my own switch and the only tree around was a weeping willow. I learned LOTS of respect by the time I was 10.

Have you ever tried the "mobile car wash"? Getting between 2 Semi's during a down pour on a 3 lane stretch of freeway? Woohoo!

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-05-2009, 10:56 AM   #19
ryandavenport
1997 ZJ 

dont hate on the compass owners now. thats frikkin awesome that you took it off road. you get a virtual high five for that one. im glad your using it like its meant. its still a jeep, and im sure you take that farther than a lot of people take their wranglers. great job keepin the jeep name alive no matter what they hand us. im proud of you for that. oh and i kinda like it.... its neato lookin. in its own little kinda fuel efficient way. definitely the way to go when gas prices were up.. but now that they're down, you spend like 5 bucks on gas. wish i had one. ryan
Unread 01-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #20
TurnerXJ
1997 ZJ 

I bought my jeep and took it straight to the dirtiest puddle i could. what it comes down to is what YOU like, not the rest of the world. i have only seen a couple compass's that i have really liked but all the power in the world to you for standing out and doing what you love to do. now lift that jeep, 35's and show us what its made of
TurnerXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2009, 05:39 AM   #21
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Ok........
bobb.jpg   boba.jpg  

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #22
Argent33
2014 JK Wrangler 

someone needs to make a roof light bar like the Libby Renegades for us!

-[O l l l l l l l O]- 2014 Freedom Edition JKU - Hydro Blue 6-Spd
Argent33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2009, 08:37 AM   #23
wil3284
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent33 View Post
someone needs to make a roof light bar like the Libby Renegades for us!
i definitely agree with this i love those things. and didnt everybody say the same thing about the cherokee and grand cherokee when they first came out? and now look at them they live up to the jeep name all the way. just give it some time when they finally get big lifts for these and possibly a stronger transmission im tellin ya what i could only imagine how well a compass would do with like a 6" lift. i wash mine when ever it gets really salty from the roads. i love when theres an empty parking lot thats iced over, turn of the esp, lock 4wd, and throw her in low and have fun...really pisses the wife off...lol

You tube vid of my wrangler finally running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNA8LeAjalk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLlqF71WLXw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RNu9lTwKxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq2FBCs4qU

need reptiles?
www.razorsharpreptiles.com

www.militaryjeepers.com
wil3284 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #24
Jawa78
2008 MK Compass 

First off I still dont like the WKs it maybe because I was a WJ owner so there a bit of bias about the WK off road ability no solid axle .
If I had to pick two things to do to mine is a lift on it and that light bar on the top. The lift just so I feel like I am sitting up in it like I did my old WJ.
Jawa78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #25
eze07mayhem
2007 MK Compass 

hey rob, what i wanna know is how you made a custome enclosure for those tens and its hidden? there is like no where back there to hid anything unless you took out the spare or something. How did you do it??

cheers eric
eze07mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #26
tim842
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eze07mayhem View Post
hey rob, what i wanna know is how you made a custome enclosure for those tens and its hidden? there is like no where back there to hid anything unless you took out the spare or something. How did you do it??
there are pics of it in his "peep my ride" link...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3031696
tim842 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.