Uconnect phone not found error... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Uconnect phone not found error...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!TJ BDS 2" suspension lift!! FINALLY a GREAT 2" l

Unread 01-05-2015, 07:01 PM   #1
merkurman
2014 MK Compass 

Uconnect phone not found error...

Well the Jeep bug bites again...I had been having issues with the Uconnect occasionally not finding my cell phone or just turning off after a certain period of time but now today I am getting the "Uconnect phone not available "error when trying to make a call...

Removed the phone pairing and repaired to the radio and I still have no Uconnect...So in the morning I am going to be cooling my heels at the dealership until they can fix it... My state just outlawed holding a mobile device while moving so I gotta have this feature working...Anyone seen this "issue" or a way to fix it??/

And while I am there they can fix the new annoyance of the seat belt warning light and buzzer coming on whenever it feels like...Since these issues started when the weather dropped under 30 F if the weather had anything to do with it???

merkurman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2015, 05:25 AM   #2
merkurman
2014 MK Compass 

Update on my Jeep Compass problem...

Well the dealership got the truck Tuesday and kept it the better part of the day... They found the Uconnect module needed a reflash to work!!! I don't know why this was a new thing to them but it was according to the service manager that I talked to about the fix...

They also had to make a usb flash tool to use on mine and other vehicles and the only problem I ran into was needing to remove the all paired phones and reinstall them to Uconnect...
merkurman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.