Uconnect For A Factory No Factory Install - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Uconnect For A Factory No Factory Install

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 06-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
229bonehead
2007 MK Patriot 

Uconnect For A Factory No Factory Install

I've got the wire diag for 07 Pat limited w/REC nav radio & Sirius radio. I purchased the Uconnect mirror from dealer #05064017AD and Telematic module #05064070AE which they said were for my model. I constructed a harness that runs from the mirror 12 pin plug to the 22 pin plug telematic unit which then comes from the telematic unit to 7 pins shunted to the radio harness at the correct pins( the harness rings out fine and all pins have been verified correct) the only pin that does not Match is the #1 pin on the 22 pin connectors at radio to telematic unit. This is for power + I believe according to this line drawing (Radio A413 18RD/LB Fused B(+) (I.O.D.) and the module is A417 18 RD?DG Fused B (+) (I.O.D.) correct me if I'm wrong. Well to make a short story sweet I connected everything (with the neg bat cable off) the re connected neg bat cable turned IGN switch to run and tried to get uconnect to turn on (NO JOY nothing happened). The phone is verified as compatible and its search showed no blue tooth device aval. Any ideas the dodge & chry guys seem to not have any problems. I am at my ends seems maybe the mirror or module may be bad or incorrect??? I get no light on the uconnect mirror except from the green one for the auto dimming. HELP IF YA CAN or direct me to some one that maybe able to help. I can send my window stickers if needed I have 2 to do and both are the same.
DAN

229bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
229bonehead
2007 MK Patriot 

Ok I'm not the quickest but I am though. REC NAV RADIO Uconnect works!!!!!!!! Had it flashed and no joy then called Rick Hendrick Jeep Chrysler@ the Mopar Super Center.com they got me squared up. For the 2007 Patriot these parts DO WORK, mirror#5064017-AD, Module#5064013-AV, and the harrness ( they will ask you if it has auto dimking mirror or not because they custom make the harmess for it.)#6502UC this is not a Chrysler part #. So all the other module I have tried are in correct. One kit purchased was for an 08 high speed buss and another module is for Europe, but that is what parts in SoCal was shipped for me. So if you are going to install a factory setup every thing at mirror (not with the external mic and separate switch) the above part numbers are good.
229bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.