Transmission Cooler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Transmission Cooler

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 10-16-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Cobydick

Transmission Cooler

Does anyone know the proper way to pipe up a Transmission Cooler. I have a 2008 Jeep Compass Sport FWD. Any help would be great!

Cobydick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2008, 08:08 PM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

The CVT's already have a cooler built in. They don't use a "conventional" automatics pressure type of system running threw valve bodies, etc. I would be hesitant to add anything on to that system.

Are you maybe asking about the Engine Oil Cooler that is part of the trailer tow package and FD II set-up? If so here is the info on that - MK OIL COOLER INSTALLATION/Tow Wiring Diagram/Hitch

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
Cobydick

well.. i'm going to be towing a boat around a nice bit. I've already got the oil cooler installed. But i want to get some extra cooling for the transmission also. Anyone have any suggestions>
Cobydick is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.