Traded in Patriot in on a Liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Traded in Patriot in on a Liberty

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Traded in Patriot in on a Liberty

I didn't spend a whole lot of time on here but I traded the Patriot in on a 2009 Liberty with extremely low miles. 14.5k at the time of purchase.

I'll miss my Patriot but the Liberty just feels a lot better.

Here's a pic

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1372033012331.jpg  
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #2
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

If anyone is in the Charlotte area. I have a set of Crossbars that will fit the Patriot. For JF members Ill make you a deal better than what I'm selling them for on CL.

Send me a PM and we can work something out.
Unread 06-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

Sorry forgot to mention these are the MOPAR sport bars. I believe they have the T slots.. but I've never used that part.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.