Thinking about installing my own auto start - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Thinking about installing my own auto start

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 12-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
Mad_Mike
2008 MK Compass 

Thinking about installing my own auto start

So guys i have a 2008 jeep compass and ive been doing some research on autostarts as the wife has been bothering me for a while to put one in. Ive looked at a few different sites and have found that there not like they used to be they now use a bypass thats fairly plug and play then the auto start plugs in to it. Has anyone install one of these systems them selves. Heres the one ive been looking at. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/130698092321?...84.m1423.l2648
Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks Mike

Mad_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
jacko15
2014 WK 

Vehicle electrical systems can be pretty problematic. I see the ebay unit is around $200 delivered. You can have a specialty auto accessory shop install one for not a whole lot more, and it's guaranteed. I'd call around and see what kind of prices I'd could find before I did it myself. There's a shop in my town that does installs starting at $230.
http://www.enormis.net/products/prod...&category_id=1
jacko15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.