test drove a Patriot today - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 12-16-2009, 09:06 PM Thread Starter
diver110
2009 WK 

test drove a Patriot today

I test drove a Patriot today. Mostly I liked it, though I can understand some of the complaints I have heard about the interior. The rear view mirror is rinky dink (I likely would look for a bigger, after market one), and the visors are cumbersome to put to the side. Lots of plastic. But I thought it handled and peformed well for a 4 banger. Not sure about the seats. I have some back and hip trouble, so comfortable seats are a big deal for me. I will need to test drive it for longer to find out. I gather the Liberty has a full power seat (which I would prefer), so I may take a look at those. Lousier gas mileage, though. In any event, for the most part I can see why people like the Patriot. Thanks again for all of the feedback.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.