stereo question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > stereo question

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-06-2008, 12:33 AM   #1
patrick3319
2008 MK Compass 

stereo question

alright, so I bought aftermarket spearkers (already replaced) and I have an amp and subwoofer to go in.. I was just curious as to where ppl were running their wires from the battery, I was taking a quick look and only seemed to see one gromet that headed for the dash...did ppl drill holes, or is there a kinda hidden one?

Thanks in advance!

patrick3319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2008, 06:57 AM   #2
shamrok911
1995 YJ Wrangler 

in my 07 300c, the battery's in the trunk. but on my yj, the mitsu montero sport and a few others i had, somewhere on the driver's side firewall there was a BIG wire bundle that goes into the engine compartment that has it's own BIG @SS grommet surrounding it. there's more than enough (talkin like an inch & a half) extra material all around where the wires pass through to poke a hole & run your power wire through there (unless you're using like 1/0). no extra holes, no extra grommets, and the rubber will seal out any drafts.

hope that helps...

ken
l---L--?lllllll?-
▒)¯ ▒)--♂-▒)
shamrok911 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.