So what did you do and what price did you get it for? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > So what did you do and what price did you get it for?

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 03-05-2007, 11:21 AM   #1
Super Girl

So what did you do and what price did you get it for?

Hello all,

Well I new to this board since I just ordered my very own 2007 Jeep Compass Limited . Now the dealership said the wait time is around 2 months since I ordered one with all the options and the GPS takes longer to come in

but I wanted to know what deal's did everyone get on there's? I was told that if the lease rate goes down before it comes in I can get the lowest rate so I'm hoping for this 5.9% togo down wayyyyyyyyyyyy down!

Do: Lease
Get: Jeep Compass Limted 5.9% 48 months
with all the bell's and whistles

Thanks,

Melissa

Super Girl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #2
iamrone
2007 MK Compass 

Hey there,

I paid full tilt (minus the window etching) purchase price as I did not wish to lease.

I'm not surprised that you've been told to expect further delays. After 3 months, and no concrete info from the dealer (pure run-around...), I acted and phoned Chrysler Canada. I voiced a complaint with the VP. Turns out the main issue was that the line was at max capacity and that the dealer I was dealing with was from a small town and barely made quota as it was.... However! this was not my fault and he went ahead and ordered the build.

I'd advise you get your vehicle info (build number) and keep tabs on it! If it seems unreasonably long... you have to act
iamrone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #3
phil8400

No deal here. Dealers were not budging from the sticker prices when I was shopping. There weren't any Compass's to be had, so they could have sold it for more had they wanted to. Interest rates were also at a premium given how new the Compass was. A real seller's market.
phil8400 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2007, 05:37 PM   #4
stevns31

i bought my compass two month ago 4x2 limited 2.4 liter cvt trans sticker 18200 i bought it for 16800 new dealership gave me a good deal for grand opening
i started out around 25 miles to gallon
but now i have 2500 miles on jeep i have been getting 27 to 28
stevns31 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
g3cko
2011 JK Wrangler 

I got the limited 4x4 with everything under the sun on it, I think it was like 25k after taxes. I know it had a rebate and the dealer came down a bit on it. I have nothing but good things to say about it after owning it a little more than 3 months.
g3cko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #6
dropt_98_dakota

my wife and I ordered a sport north a week ago and go it with 4x4 5spd yes essentials seating, trailer tow prep, speed control, security and cargo convenience group, sunroof, luxury floor matts, driver convenience group, the boston acoustics sound system and u-connnect handsfree system. The dealer is giving it to us for 24,888 before taxes
dropt_98_dakota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 07:08 AM   #7
hvac5777
2000 TJ Wrangler 

We have a Sport 4x4 with the CVT, we paid 23,000 for it. It has 7,500 miles on it now. We have had a couple of problems with it, but we still love our Compass.
Unread 03-08-2007, 07:44 AM   #8
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

OK, I guess I’ll put my figures down too. I really thought that this tread would be counted as “non-tech” and be deleted by admin. I’m happy to say that I was wrong!

Sticker was 26,330 and I had them down to 24,995 the first time that I left. When I called back 10 days later they said that they would take another 1500 off for anything that I could push, pull or drag in because of their Anniversary Sale. I took my POS rust bucket to them, that the junk yard was going to give me 200 for, and the final price was 23,495. The sticker is located in my profile.

Couldn’t be happier!

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 08:20 AM   #9
UncleBud

You guys take real good care of those jeeps. Don't let the kids blow the speakers and whatnot, keep em stock, I'll give you a 1000 american in another 10 or 12 years
UncleBud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 08:37 AM   #10
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBud
You guys take real good care of those jeeps. Don't let the kids blow the speakers and whatnot, keep em stock, I'll give you a 1000 american in another 10 or 12 years
I can blow my own speakers quite well, thank you! For stock information, please see NYSE, NASDAG, etc.

Unread 03-08-2007, 09:40 AM   #11
Super Girl

well I have ordered the leather heated seats, speed control, security and cargo convenience group, luxury floor matts, driver convenience group, the boston acoustics sound system, the built in GPS and u-connnect handsfree system. for $30,000 ... I think i got

Oh and it's a 4X2 Limited ... at this point there are no rebates and the rate is still 5.9% ...I was hopping for it to drop to 3.9% by mid april!! crossing my fingers
Super Girl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 09:45 AM   #12
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Is that Canadian $$'s

Unread 03-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #13
UncleBud

Just saw 06 commanders going for around 20k
UncleBud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 11:35 AM   #14
dropt_98_dakota

yes gramps those would be cdn for mine and super girls. If you do a build between the canada and american websites its quite interesting at some of the price difference. such as americans have to pay for the luxury mats where they are free for us, but an option. and there are some other things that have a higher price in american dollars than it canadian version.
dropt_98_dakota is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2007, 11:45 AM   #15
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

I've noticed differences in build costs between regions of the US too when I did inventory searches. I've also gone into the Jeep Canada build/price and did some searches too but never bothered to convert the currency. 30,000 cdn comes out to about 25,500 usd at today's exchange rate. Mine came with the standard mats but they have been dropped on some of the later Limited.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.