Small hole in tail light..how to fix? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Small hole in tail light..how to fix?

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Unread 03-04-2014, 07:36 AM   #1
Red_Wagon
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Small hole in tail light..how to fix?

Hello All,
I have a 2010 Patriot and recently my blinker burnt out. Come to find out, there is a small hole in the rear tail light that looks like rain/snow (lots of snow here in CT) that probably leaked into the taillight, and caused the blinker bulb to burn out. What is the best thing to use to seal this up? I do not want to replace the entire tail light, it appears a rock hit it and damaged the tail light. Any suggestions would be great, thanks in advanced

Red_Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.