Sirius trail expires next month - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Sirius trail expires next month

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-07-2008, 08:55 AM   #1
nettolt
2007 MK Compass 

Sirius trail expires next month

So here is a question/poll. How many of you renewed your sirius subs. They called me and want 13 a month for service, which I think is a little pricey considering I only listen to a station or two. I actually just purchased an IPAC and an iPod to listen to music that way.

Have any of you had your radio continue to work after the trial expired, its not a rare occurance with actually portable radios. If you leave them turned off when it received the deactivation signal it will still work. Does anyone know if the radio is on its own fuse where one could just yank it the day before expiration and leave it out for a few days......would be interesting to see.

Unread 06-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #2
jbjeepguy
2007 MK Compass 

No matter what you do it will be deactivated and only tune to channel 1.

It seems that you don't listen to the Sat radio- so why renewal it?

For those of us where there are few radio stations Sat radio is a life saver. I have two unit- one in the car and one at work - people always wonder why I have the good music on :-)

07 Compass, FDI, CVT
jbjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
Gentleman
2008 MK Compass 

My experience is that the Sirius will remain active until the end of the month in which the service is cancelled

Bob
Unread 06-08-2008, 08:24 AM   #4
UTAH

Whether or not you continue a Sat radio subscription probably comes down to your needs and geography.

For those in more rural areas, Sat radio provides many options that aren't available due to coverage issues. I live in a major metro area and have many quality over-the-air listening choices. I won't be renewing.

Bill

2007 Patriot 4x4 ltd. w/FDII

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.