Set alarm and horn goes off minutes later - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Set alarm and horn goes off minutes later

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 08-06-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
ajeep4you2
2007 JK Wrangler 

Set alarm and horn goes off minutes later

My mother in law 07 compass alarm goes of after its set with the FOB. Also I notice to that if you push the lock door button and closed the door it will also make the alarm go off? But if I push down the door lock arm on door and alarm won't go off? Is this a moduler going bad? Should I disconnect the battery and see if it will go away? Mike

ajeep4you2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #2
merlinTec

Hi
do you have internal sensor? press the lock button 3 times to turn off internal sensing if this stops it then you may need a software update for the sensor.
Unread 08-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
ajeep4you2
2007 JK Wrangler 

Today I sat in the jeep I noticed that the dealer installed a alarm light under dash.. The light is blinking little fast
Also when I sat there I set the alarm and the light did not change. The dealer we got it from went out of bussiness almost two years ago.
ajeep4you2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alarm , alarm system , compass , mk , patriot

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.