Seats question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Seats question

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 07-31-2014, 06:58 AM   #1
Blu3rav3n
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Seats question

OK so for the past day or so ive been trying to look up and find the panel switches that include the heated seats buttons. I have 2 heated seat kits for the front I want to install, but id like it to look at factory as possible and avoid drilling some holes to put in the aftermarket switches.

will if I have to but I figured id run the wiring through and up into the center console where they would be if they were stock and that's when I started thinking, hmmmmm factory switch would be nice.

I found this on their site after awhile but not sure on if its the right one
http://www.factorychryslerparts.com/...4602730AD.html

Anyone put a heated seat kit in their patriot? I did it to one of my TJ's but I just bought this 08 and don't want to start breaking things right away.

Unread 07-31-2014, 04:24 PM   #2
festerw
2003 TJ Wrangler 

It's not that simple unfortunately they are momentary switches that pulse a signal to the TIPM. So unfortunately it's not as easy as wiring up to the new switches.
Unread 08-04-2014, 02:23 PM   #3
Blu3rav3n
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Yea I kinda read that somewhere else but I do know how to wire into a momentary switch so i could run it like a regular switch. So my only problem im really running into is finding the panel switches themselves.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.