Rock krawler lift kit? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Rock krawler lift kit?

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 02-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #1
patriotcaptain

Rock krawler lift kit?

Any info y'all know about this lift kit would be greatly appreciated. RK xfactor3.5 just fork and puck. It's for liberty and I have a patriot but the guy I want to buy it from says they have the same suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

patriotcaptain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
aroundincircles
1989 XJ Cherokee 

They do not have the same suspension at all. The liberty has a solid rear axle if nothing else. Plus that is a 3.5" lift, too tall 2" is as tall as you can safely go, you have two options, rocky road outfitters and stu coils. Get the right stuff, or you'll waste your hard earned $.
aroundincircles is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #3
Lehman26
2012 MK Compass 

Yea definitely not the same i had 11 liberty and a 12 compass.. completely different
Lehman26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotcaptain View Post
Any info y'all know about this lift kit would be greatly appreciated. RK xfactor3.5 just fork and puck. It's for liberty and I have a patriot but the guy I want to buy it from says they have the same suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
You have front struts and a KJ/KK uses a front coilover assembly,will not work.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.