Rims Tires 2014 Compass - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Rims Tires 2014 Compass

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-09-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
flash0303

Rims Tires 2014 Compass

I'm looking at a 2014 compass. The first thing I want to do is put on black rims. What are the best type of rims I can get to use all year? Should I go up in size and buy new tires, right away? What size rims can I go up to stock and what size tires can I go up to?

flash0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 09:26 AM   #2
MGG313
2014 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flash0303 View Post
I'm looking at a 2014 compass. The first thing I want to do is put on black rims. What are the best type of rims I can get to use all year? Should I go up in size and buy new tires, right away? What size rims can I go up to stock and what size tires can I go up to?
Best bet would be to "plasti-dip" your stock wheels black. Probably about 4 cans. If you dont like it or want to return it to stock just peel it off. I'm also pondering the idea of upgrading the tires to a 215/65r16 Yokohama Geolander A/T.
MGG313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.