Rim Size issues!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Rim Size issues!!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 10-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
zblitz45
2014 MK Patriot 

Rim Size issues!!!!

hey guess, i have a 2014 jeep patriot and I'm having a little trouble with rim size. I'm looking at Vossen CV3 19x8.5. my problem is that apparently they won't fit. what i don't understand is that the website say that the 20x8.5 with a +38 offset will fit but the two 19x8.5 rims that match my bolt pattern are +15 offset and +32 offset. why would a 20x8.5 with a +38 fit but 19x8.5 and +32 not fit?????? please help

zblitz45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2014, 12:48 AM   #2
DEF1ANT
2014 MK Compass 

https://www.rimsntires.com/specspro....&text1=&text2=

On the link above, I made you a comparison with the 17" OEM wheels vs the 19" rims with 235/45 tires, they fit fine on the inside and will stick out 20mm more than the OEM wheels. That 20mm more should not be a problem, unless if you go with a much wider and taller tire, then you might start rubbing the tires when turning.
DEF1ANT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
zblitz45
2014 MK Patriot 

Thank you, this actually helped a lot
zblitz45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.