I emailed ct2az this info this morning. Maybe someone else can use it too.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Raise and support the vehicle.
3. Remove the front wheel and tire on the same side of the vehicle as the park/turn signal lamp being serviced.
4. Remove the three screws (1) that secure the outboard side of the front wheel house splash shield (4) to the front fascia (2).
5. Remove the push pin fastener (3) that secures the inboard side of the splash shield to the front end sheet metal.
6. Remove the two push pin fasteners that secure the forward edge of the splash shield to the front fascia closure panel.
7. Fold the front of the splash shield rearward far enough to access the back of the front fascia.
8. From the back side of the front fascia (4), disconnect the engine compartment wire harness (1) connector (3) from the park/turn signal bulb socket (2) connector receptacle.
9. Remove the three screws (5) that secure the lamp to the back of the front fascia.
10. Remove the lamp from the seat in the face of the fascia.
Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity
MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale
posts 68 & 69
Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick