Rear ended - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Rear ended

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-12-2012, 08:33 AM   #1
aterray

Rear ended

Driving to the Dr. At a stop light my jeep jerks forward, the idiot behind me wasn't paying attention and hit the back of my jeep 😩thank god only his paint on my paint.. I was grateful I've only had the jeep 3 months and its been hit by a car and a shopping cart during a tornado.. Poor thing

aterray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2012, 07:07 AM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

I got my first bump ate a 4-way stop from some one on a cell phone. No damage but it seems like ppl are more careful with pen knives that a 3500 lb vehicle.

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 12:59 AM   #3
DeltaForceB85
2008 KK Liberty 

When I had my first car I got rear ended 9 times in the first three months, each time all my signal lights were functional and I was sitting at a marked intersection waiting for a green light or my turn at the stop sign. People are morons. They are too busy looking at their cell phones to pay attention to what's going on around them.
Unread 10-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #4
aterray

Yesterday I was driving home I looked in my rearview to see the girl behind me all over the road she was more worried about her sunglasses and checking herself in her rearview I almost died.. My boyfriends solution was get my windows darker so I can't see the dummies behind me.. I can't stand it!
aterray is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.