Realign Headlights After Lift? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Realign Headlights After Lift?

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 07-02-2014, 11:59 AM   #1
pat85
2001 WJ 

Realign Headlights After Lift?

Last night I installed the RRO lift on my '14 Patriot and put 245/65r17s on (pics coming soon). Do I need to realign my headlights? I've done leveling kits it past and had realign due to changing the pitch of the vehicle but not sure when putting in a straight lift. Haven't had a chance to drive outside of city lights yet and wanted to take care of it before hitting the lakes this weekend.

Sold: 98 ZJ
pat85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 03:07 PM   #2
TeHpWNaG3
2007 MK Patriot 

I think you answered your own question. I've had cars were the rear coils sagged and I would get a lot of people flashing their high beams at me. So, if the lights look to be hitting the road sufficiently, you're fine.
TeHpWNaG3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.