Random Headlight Flickering - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Random Headlight Flickering

New jk doors from steinjagerEliminate Hood Flutter!!!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 01-02-2008, 07:36 PM   #16
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

I have noticed this with my Caliber as well. Dunno what to do about it.

Unread 01-02-2008, 08:38 PM   #17
mdls4
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps
Still no TSB's on this, I check for new ones about every week. The only things that I can think of on this is to make sure that all of the fuses/connections are seated/tightened. The only other thing that I've had that caused this kind of problem was a bad headlight switch and a master panel on the firewall (old car, lots of miles). You guys have probably check that stuff already.
Thanks Gramps. Yep, checked all that - all seems fine. Dealership checked it too. I'll just keep a close eye on it. I'm not too concerned about it, but if anything other than a "flicker" occurs - i'll definitely be taking it back to the dealer for another check.
mdls4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2008, 03:39 AM   #18
merlinTec

Hi
Is this only on the diesel? Have had some wiring issues between the starter and the alternator on the diesel. Could be a place to look, but when we have had this the warning light comes on.
Regards,
Merlin

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.