Purchase price - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Purchase price

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 08-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #1
Ole Yeller
2010 JK Wrangler 

Purchase price

My daughter has been looking for more wanting a new Patriot. She's just out of college. We found a buyer for her TJ so we started looking seriously this week. What we had seen a couple of months ago was straight sticker, no movement at all. What we found Wednesday night, was a limited 4x4 with a sticker of $27,015and a selling price of $23,780 after rebate.

I drove it after she bought it. Bear in mind, that I drive a LJ Rubicon daily. I personally don't care for it. She absolutely loves it. And that's what matters.

So now we have 4 Jeeps at my house.

2000 TJ Sport
My previous Jeeps
1992 Wrangler S (Ole Yeller)
1985 Cherokee Pioneer
1989 Cherokee Laredo
1995 Cherokee Country
1996 Cherokee Country
1996 Grand Cherokee Laredo
Ole Yeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2007, 01:46 PM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Yup , how well I know that daughters have minds of their own. I'll get a review from mine on my Compass this weekend. She's borrowing it to go Mall cruisin' this Saturday down by Chicago.

So get your daughter a user name to she can hang out with us here in the MK threads. Tell her I said "Congrats!"

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #3
Ole Yeller
2010 JK Wrangler 

Thanks Gramps, I'll pass it along. She could have been using this place for several years. She's been driving the 2000 TJ since I sold her Honda.
2000 TJ Sport
My previous Jeeps
1992 Wrangler S (Ole Yeller)
1985 Cherokee Pioneer
1989 Cherokee Laredo
1995 Cherokee Country
1996 Cherokee Country
1996 Grand Cherokee Laredo
Ole Yeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
Chriztofor
2007 MK Compass 

Purchased Model Year 2007 for 17,362

Compass 2.4L, 4x4, Power group, auto, Total MSRP price, $21,735.00. My price, $17,362.00. Build date 7/07.
Chriztofor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2008, 04:30 AM   #5
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Hi and . Sounds like you have the "Sport".

A lot of members aren't filling in their "profiles" I've noticed. It's really handy to know what options you have like EVIC, Security System, AutoStick, 4X4, etc. when you're trying to help someone out or answer a question. Would everybody take a look at theirs and update if necessary?

Thanks a bunch!

Unread 01-16-2008, 07:34 AM   #6
Chriztofor
2007 MK Compass 

Thanks! This is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps
Hi and . Sounds like you have the "Sport".

A lot of members aren't filling in their "profiles" I've noticed. It's really handy to know what options you have like EVIC, Security System, AutoStick, 4X4, etc. when you're trying to help someone out or answer a question. Would everybody take a look at theirs and update if necessary?

Thanks a bunch!

my first 4x4. I was nervous about Chrysler. My father had an '89 Dodge Dynasty and the transmission failed three times during the warranty period. Because of this this forum, the price, the power train warranty, I decided to give them a chance. Heck, I shouldn't hold a grudge after 18 years! My other car is a 3 series BMW, but it is not great in the snow so this is my "beater" car. Sidenote: I updated my profile the best I could.
Chriztofor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008, 03:57 AM   #7
JeepinGirlCT
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Yeller
My daughter has been looking for more wanting a new Patriot. She's just out of college. We found a buyer for her TJ so we started looking seriously this week. What we had seen a couple of months ago was straight sticker, no movement at all. What we found Wednesday night, was a limited 4x4 with a sticker of $27,015and a selling price of $23,780 after rebate.

I drove it after she bought it. Bear in mind, that I drive a LJ Rubicon daily. I personally don't care for it. She absolutely loves it. And that's what matters.

So now we have 4 Jeeps at my house.
Congratulations on the new Patriot! Welcome!
My husband and I each bought one. It may not be a TJ, but it works for us. You can't beat the gas milage, and it's awesome in the snow. It just plows right through.

On my Patriot, the sticker was just below $22,000. We took the 0% financing (and forgot to ask for my military discount-d'oh!!). They did budge a bit on the sticker-dropped by about $500.

My husband bought the base model, so it was just under $18. We did get the military discount that time, and took the $500 rebate. Didn't get much for his trade (but they were fair-it was a piece!). Happy with the transactions overall.
JeepinGirlCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2008, 03:59 AM   #8
JeepinGirlCT
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm having trouble updating my profile-Gramps-what am I doing wrong?
Unread 01-17-2008, 04:01 AM   #9
JeepinGirlCT
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Oh-forgot to mention-my husband found a turbo kit that was made for the 2.4 L engine. I guess it was originally made for the Dodge Neons (maybe to compete with the Subaru WRX). He said that it would get over 300HP! That would be a kick in the pants!!
Unread 01-17-2008, 04:31 AM   #10
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cel0129
I'm having trouble updating my profile-Gramps-what am I doing wrong?
Click on MY Account at the top of any JF page and then click on the links to edit on the page that opens. Let me know if you still have problems. (with editing your profile )
myaccount.jpg   myaccoun2t.jpg  

Unread 02-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #11
jessasfella
2013 JK Wrangler 

08 Patriot Sport, 4wd, manual, E package, tire and wheel group, heated seats, premium sound, sunroof, towing prep package, MSRP $22695, paid $19999 after rebate. Couldn't be happier.
jessasfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #12
Jeepster55

Quote:
Originally Posted by cel0129 View Post
Oh-forgot to mention-my husband found a turbo kit that was made for the 2.4 L engine. I guess it was originally made for the Dodge Neons (maybe to compete with the Subaru WRX). He said that it would get over 300HP! That would be a kick in the pants!!
WOW!!! just imagine....a 300HP MK!! of course that would be 300HP at the ENGINE. i'm sure, with the CVT, you would be lucky to get anything near that to the wheels. BUT your husband DOES have the base model, so does he have the 5sp instead of the CVT? could be interesting......
Jeepster55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.