Possible New Pat for Bob - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Possible New Pat for Bob

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
Bigbob

Possible New Pat for Bob

With this new $2.99 a gallon for 3 years gas deal I am seriously looking at trading my '02 Ram and doing a private sale on my '07 Caliber and getting this larger vehicle. I have had my Ram for private sale since Feb and not a single nibble! Too bad, great truck with only 43,000 miles on it.

My question is, for you guys that have the Patriot how well do you like it? It ain't gonna be a off-road rig, just a grocery getting and the wife will drive it to work. I will more than likely get the 4X4 as it will have better trade in I am sure. Let me know what ya'll think.

BTW, can a wheelchair fit in the back without folding it up? I have need to carry a wheel chair once in a while.

BTW The $2.99 deal. If you feel froggy its time to jump. I wonder if gas will go to $5.00?

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/05/c...r-three-years/

Jeep Club Member #1340
6 Speed, Hardtop
Mods done: Hurst tee handle, cheap hand throttle, Rokmen Merc front bumper, Warn 9.5 TI winch with 3/8" X 100 worth of Viking yellow rope, DPG OME Ultimate with JKS ACOS up front, Kilby Gas Tank Skid, Kilby Steering Box Skid, Jeep Medic Belly Up, Skidrow Engine Skid, Rockcrusher Diff Skid in the rear, Warn Diff cover in front, , AR Outlaw II's and MTR 12:50/15's, Homemade rear Bumper, Cheap Cobra CB, Puma OBA, Sirius Radio, Locker Defeat, Rockhard cage, Rockmen short corners, homemade tire swing/tailgate hinge affair, Airlift air bags on the rear- - - - - - and more to come!
Bigbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
Knightfallzx2
2008 MK Compass 

Depends on the wheelchair. I work within hospital grounds, and I know that our chairs would have to folded at least a little to get into the back of a Compass or Patriot. If you have one of those "Quicky" units that are quite small, then yes, I believe it would fit - but it'd be tight.
Read my Blog on Jeepspace
Knightfallzx2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.