police modifications - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > police modifications

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 12-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #1
molano318

police modifications

I got my snow white sleeping beauty and she needs some new upgrades. She got 18"X9 wheels 2" drop, obx universal stainless weld on with ford stain tip obx hi flo 2nd cat, factory 1st. Aftermarket intake tube with strut stabilizer bar. Holding the road with nx5000. With a 3\4" hood slant for ventilation. I need more juice for my goose. So far I'm smashing Mazda 6, protoge,accord and some 2.0t. Looking for a
Assistance with my 5speed.

molano318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 12:08 AM   #2
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

Que?
FujativeOCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
dahozzman
2010 MK Compass 

I actually understand most everything he's saying except the "factory 1st" part. But it really sounds odd it being about a Compass. What he outlined is conversations I'd most likely expect to hear on a Honda Civic forum.

Anyway, what are you doing about tweaking fuel management so you get the most out of your higher flowing exhaust?

Other than that, considering the limitations of todays modern electronics, the only thing I can think to put more peep in your pop would be changing the gearing in your diff. That would get you harder off the line, but would not be good for your top end and daily driving gas mileage. But it's all about trade offs.
2010 Compass LTD Added UConnect w/IPhone cable, front/rear MOPAR mud flaps, K&N drop in air filter, hardmount gooseneck cell phone station, MOPAR cargo liner, MOPAR cargo net, remote Radar Detector w/Voltmeter readout, upgraded speakers/added Tweeters & sub-woofer, MOPAR Back-up Camera/monitor, front lower grill, interior wood accents
dahozzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #4
FujativeOCR
2011 MK Patriot 

I was told you cant change those gears when I wanted to do it for better gas mileage
FujativeOCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #5
molano318

Factory 1st. I have two catalytic converters one at the header and one further down stream
Unread 12-24-2012, 05:08 PM   #6
molano318

As far as fuel management. I'm entertaining the possibility of using a AEM hold and peak ecu plug and play. And its fairly affordable.
Unread 12-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Sell it and buy a SRT8 WKII
Unread 12-24-2012, 11:24 PM   #8
molano318

Yeah that would be nice.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.