Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Picked up Moms 2007 Compass

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Gramps 
#1 ·
Just picked up Moms new 07 Compass. Its a Sport 4X4 with Auto Tranny and the E pacage, Convenience Group, Security Group , Power Sun Roof, Yes Seats, Full size spair, Sirius Radio, and Roof Rack Cross Bars.
Her last Jeep was a 1995 Cherikee that she bought new and decided it was time for a new one. It has 105k miles and runs and looks great.
I hope she has the same luck with her new Jeep as she had with her old one.

Lenny

#4 ·
race huh Gramps? My Cali is faster, but a scalded ferret is faster than both! Oh yah, the whole point of this post, welcome to the both of ya! Oh one, nvm.

#6 ·
blockisle9 said:
Just picked up Moms new 07 Compass. Its a Sport 4X4 with Auto Tranny and the E pacage, Convenience Group, Security Group , Power Sun Roof, Yes Seats, Full size spair, Sirius Radio, and Roof Rack Cross Bars.
Her last Jeep was a 1995 Cherikee that she bought new and decided it was time for a new one. It has 105k miles and runs and looks great.
I hope she has the same luck with her new Jeep as she had with her old one.

Lenny
The full size spare tire does it reside under the floor in the rear or hang off the rear hatch?

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.