Patriot v.s Grand Cherokee - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Patriot v.s Grand Cherokee

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 11-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #16
Concolour
1994 ZJ 

I vote just take care of the zj and fix the essentials and still come out with money to spare than if you went and bought a patriot (hate that cvt I'll add) though I may be a little biased here with my 94 zj lol

Concolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 06:50 AM   #17
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

People like to look down on the Patriot when they don't own one and they have never even driven one. Yes the Patriot comes with either a 2.4 or 2.0L inline 4.

You should make a day of going to your dealership and test driving both vehicles. The one thing that I can say is that the Grand Cherokee will hold its value better than the Patriot. It does seem like you keep your vehicles for a while so that may not bother you. If you test drive a Patriot make sure you see how you like the CVT.. If you have never had one like I haven't. It does take some getting used to. The Patriot is more capable than it gets credit.
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #18
Concolour
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotLKW
People like to look down on the Patriot when they don't own one and they have never even driven one. Yes the Patriot comes with either a 2.4 or 2.0L inline 4
Eheheh.... Yeah I work at the dealership...
Concolour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #19
Jawa78
2008 MK Compass 

Time to upgrade to a WJ solid front axle avoid the 99 unless the brake calipers have been replaced. But over all I love my compass and I love my WJ. My compass has been able to keep up with my WJ off road but some times you can tell the compass has a little rougher time .
Jawa78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.