Patriot Owners Pictures. - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Patriot Owners Pictures.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-18-2013, 05:52 AM   #121
JeepCares

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammkobee View Post
I just picked up a 2013 jeep patriot, 4x4 sport with a 5 speed manual transmission in Black Forest green pearl!
Hey - looks great! Surprising how black it looks in most of the pictures...

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #122
FourPointZero
2013 MK Patriot 

2013 True Blue:

2013 True Blue:

FourPointZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 03:56 AM   #123
aroundincircles
2012 MK Patriot 

aroundincircles is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2013, 03:05 PM   #124
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisAshworth View Post
Fell in love with this guy when I saw it on the lot. '12 Latitude with Sun & Sound package. Drove it off the lot with 7 miles on it. Lemmie tell ya, the engine break-in period was brutal on me. There were so many times I wanted to step on the gas and get through some mud (and traffic), but had to really restrain myself.
Now I just need to get started on some mods...
God I wish I could've gotten a Rescue Green FDII Pat! Thhat's my all time favorite MK color. To bad they don't sell this color anymore
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2013, 12:44 PM   #125
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

My Pat...

Unread 02-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #126
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

More pictures in this thread; WARNING! Tons of pictures lol
Unread 03-25-2013, 03:33 AM   #127
KLRJEEPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post

God I wish I could've gotten a Rescue Green FDII Pat! Thhat's my all time favorite MK color. To bad they don't sell this color anymore
Yep. One of my all time fav. When I ordered my pat I wanted green but it was not available so I went sandstone.
KLRJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2013, 10:04 AM   #128
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

I just traded my Pat in last week and sadly my color options for a wrangler were white or...white :/ Luckily, I don't mind white at all haha
Unread 03-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #129
KLRJEEPER

Nuttin wrong with white...add alot of black accessories and it looks KILLER! I have the mango tango unlimited. I love it over every other color.
Unread 03-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #130
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

^ You have a Mango tango JKU and a Rescue Green Pat?! Oh how I envy you, so! Lol Yea I'ma paint my tow hooks red eventually and PlastiDip my steelies to a metalic-dark charcoal once I can afford new tires. Have a ton of matte black stickers coming in to replace the OEM ones and I'm gonna put some sort of lettering on the hood ... just haven't decided what it'll say yet.
Unread 03-28-2013, 05:58 AM   #131
KLRJEEPER

No, I had a sandstone Patriot limited FDII, which I traded in on my mango JKU. I love the Rescue green color in the pat, but I want the wife to buy a white pat FD1 with the new 6 speed trans.

Here's my rig. more stuff on it since that photo, new monotube shocks, hella 450 amber fogs, 19/60 springs to get another 3/4 inch of lift, a bunch of vector off road parts and armored by Skid row skid plates.

Unread 03-28-2013, 08:25 AM   #132
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Wow I totally missed the part of your other post where you said you wanted the Rescue Green but got sandstone. My bad lol nice lookin JKU...If I ever trade mine in for a 4 door it'd be a obnoxious color like Gecko Green or Rock Lobster Red (by then they'll probably have a new crazier color lol)
Unread 03-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #133
KLRJEEPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny-g View Post
Wow I totally missed the part of your other post where you said you wanted the Rescue Green but got sandstone. My bad lol nice lookin JKU...If I ever trade mine in for a 4 door it'd be a obnoxious color like Gecko Green or Rock Lobster Red (by then they'll probably have a new crazier color lol)
The gecko is awesome. Thanks for the complements.
Unread 05-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #134
eric411
1979 J-Series Truck 

2010 Jeep Patriot 4x2

Here we have my gas saver. She is a 2010 Jeep Patriot 4x2 with CVT tranny. She isn't fancy and doesn't have much for aftermarket gear but she gets from A-B with around 23 mpg. avg. Have a Yakima rack up top, and the attachments to do just about any sport year round.
eric411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013, 12:25 AM   #135
Aviator340
2014 MK Compass 

Hey all. Been away for a while. Decided to get back in the forum with the new 2014 MK Latitude. She has the 2.4, is 4x4 with the VST tranny, and a few extras. I'll fill you guys in on how she runs as time goes by and the mods I do. Ciao for now.
mk1.jpg  
Aviator340 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
patriot , pictures

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.