JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Compass & Patriot Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f98/)
-   -   Patriot owners need some input please.. (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f98/patriot-owners-need-some-input-please-536474/)

ZX14Rider 03-23-2008 06:15 AM

Patriot owners need some input please..
 
Hello all my mother is looking at trading her new Escape (lemon) in for a new Patriot and asked me what I knew about Patriots, which is nothing !!! Just curious your overall thoughts good and bad or anything a potential owner needs to look out for....She is 67 and just needs something to run errands with, it needs to be good in the snow as well...

Thanks, Mike.. :cool:

Gramps 03-23-2008 07:55 AM

This thread may be of interest to you. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f98/not-sure-about-patriot-425573/

ZX14Rider 03-23-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gramps (Post 4987299)
This thread may be of interest to you. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425573


Great info, Thanks for your help !! :thumbsup:

Jeepster55 03-23-2008 09:25 AM

Mike, how could you let your OWN MOTHER buy a Ford? :brickwall you should be ashamed of yourself.....:rolleyes:

UTAH 03-23-2008 09:36 AM

I'm a recent convert to the Patriot club. Been driving Jeeps for over 30 years starting with a CJ-5 and have owned just about every model.

My mother needed a new vehicle and I bought her a loaded 2007 Ltd. Patriot last week. The safety features and foul-weather ability is what drew me to it. Anyway, after spending a week with her Patriot and getting into all the reviews and input on it (including this site), I decided to get one for my family to use as a general all-around-town kind of vehicle.

My wife likes her Grand Cherokee better - which is fine by me. She likes more power than the Patriot can offer up.

Bill

ZX14Rider 03-23-2008 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepster55 (Post 4987499)
Mike, how could you let your OWN MOTHER buy a Ford? :brickwall you should be ashamed of yourself.....:rolleyes:

Hey now !! Lets see I've had (2) F-150's, (1) Mustang GT, (2) Explorers, and (2) Taurus SHO's......I bought the new JK at X-mas just to try something different.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ZX14Rider 03-23-2008 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UTAH (Post 4987527)
I'm a recent convert to the Patriot club. Been driving Jeeps for over 30 years starting with a CJ-5 and have owned just about every model.

My mother needed a new vehicle and I bought her a loaded 2007 Ltd. Patriot last week. The safety features and foul-weather ability is what drew me to it. Anyway, after spending a week with her Patriot and getting into all the reviews and input on it (including this site), I decided to get one for my family to use as a general all-around-town kind of vehicle.

My wife likes her Grand Cherokee better - which is fine by me. She likes more power than the Patriot can offer up.

Bill


Thanks for the reply, I'm glad they are working out well that is the kind of info I'm looking for.... :thumbsup:

BrandoAZ 03-24-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UTAH (Post 4987527)
I'm a recent convert to the Patriot club. Been driving Jeeps for over 30 years starting with a CJ-5 and have owned just about every model.

My mother needed a new vehicle and I bought her a loaded 2007 Ltd. Patriot last week. The safety features and foul-weather ability is what drew me to it. Anyway, after spending a week with her Patriot and getting into all the reviews and input on it (including this site), I decided to get one for my family to use as a general all-around-town kind of vehicle.

My wife likes her Grand Cherokee better - which is fine by me. She likes more power than the Patriot can offer up.

Bill

Of course she does. I traded my 5.2L V8 Grand Cherokee for the Patriot. The torque definatly makes it feel like a cooler car but the Patriot is fully loaded for a lot less so I'm quite happy with my decision until I start making more (I'm 23 so I have plenty of time...)

JeepinGirlCT 03-28-2008 05:17 PM

We have 2 and love them. My husband bought his in December and already has almost 10K on it. Not a single issue. :thumbsup:
Best bang for the buck-would recommend it to anyone.

ZX14Rider 03-30-2008 04:09 PM

Thanks for the replies everyone.... :thumbsup:


The time now is 06:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.