Patriot CVT Problems Warning - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Patriot CVT Problems Warning

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 10-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
jeepfan82
2007 MK Patriot 

Patriot CVT Problems Warning

I've had my Patriot since 7/07 and drove it through New England winter as well as across country and have been very happy with it utill 10/5/09. I noticed a rotational noise that got louder with speed not rpm. I took it in and found out the transmission needs to be replaced as it could fail at any time. Was told they would get one by wensday. It's thursday now and I had to call them to find out that it would be friday maybe, we'll see. Also that they had to order 2 and 1 came in but not mine. I can already see why this dealer has bad rep for service but there the only one for 60 miles. So Patriot owners if you start to hear a noise take it in before it breaks and hope ypur service department is better. Hope this isn't the signs of something major. I like my Jeep and my fam has several so I hope this turns out good.

jeepfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.