Patriot Aftermarket Exhaust - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 05-19-2008, 08:24 AM Thread Starter
acadian
2008 MK Patriot 

Patriot Aftermarket Exhaust

This is my first post here. Look forward to making some new friends and soaking up as much info as I can.

I just bought a 2008 Jeep Patriot... this is my first Jeep. I bought it for my wife, but for now we are sharing a car, so it's my toy as well. What I want to know is what companies, if any, are making a cat-back exhaust system for the Patriots? I am specifically looking for dual rear exit exhaust. I went on magnaflow's site and they have something listed there (even has a part #) but there's no real information on the system other than that. No way to order it either. Maybe they just haven't yet released it for sale. Anyone know anything?

Or has anyone out there gotten dual exhaust on their Patriot, whether it be from a company or perhaps custom exhaust done themselves or at a muffler shop? I want to see some pics of Patriots with dual exhaust, or any aftermarket exhaust. Everyone please post pics here.

Last edited by acadian; 05-19-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-04-2008, 11:45 AM
pixelnate

Bump. I am curious as well.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-04-2008, 05:15 PM
UTAH

Have you searched for the Dodge Caliber version? I say that because, typically, Mopar Performance tends to offer more of the power-tweaking stuff for Dodges first.

Bill

2007 Patriot 4x4 Ltd., FDII

'97 Land Rover D90
'03 TJ Rubicon
'14 JK-8 Freedom Edition
'14 KL Cherokee Trailhawk
post #4 of 4 Old 06-06-2008, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
acadian
2008 MK Patriot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
Have you searched for the Dodge Caliber version? I say that because, typically, Mopar Performance tends to offer more of the power-tweaking stuff for Dodges first.

Bill

2007 Patriot 4x4 Ltd., FDII
Good idea, Bill. I will do that. I see that Gibson has a cat-back single exhaust for the Patriot for around $300. I have had good luck with Gibson in the past... and that sure beats the $600+ price tag of the Magnaflow system. Plus, I found out that the Magnaflow exhaust for the Patriot is indeed single exhaust. So I may just go with Gibson.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.