Online store for Europe - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Online store for Europe

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
vaaggg
2007 MK Compass 

Online store for Europe

Hi there! I am looking for an online shop w/ Jeep (mopar) parts for my Compass preferably from Europe, cause shipping costs from the States are $150++. Actually I wanna buy the Sport Utility Bars and the "offroad" lights (like rally's)... Any idea? Thanks in advance!

PS. Dealers here are really expensive... 480 euros for the bars!!! (approx $560)

Unread 08-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #2
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

I just did a quick price on the 82209622 Compass sport bars, I didn't look for a low price at all but they are going for around $200 US plus you said shipping is $150 (including tariffs or taxes?). Total of about $350, or about $200 less to buy from the US and have them shipped over.

Update: contact these guys: Wyckoff Chrysler , they say that they ship to "some" European countries and they do have some darn good prices!

Sport bars:http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jecosputba1.html

Oil Cooler Kit: http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/coenoilco.html

Receiver and Trailer Tow Wiring harness: http://www.wyckoffchryslerparts.com/jecotrtowpa.html

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
vaaggg
2007 MK Compass 

@Gramps: Thanx a lot!!!

Another question now... Anybody knows the extact item code of the fog lights (like the Rally' s, installed on the bumper). I think the brand is Hella... or not?

Unread 08-14-2007, 06:57 PM   #4
Gramps
The Necessary Evil

2007 MK Compass 

These are in the Patriot Accessories book but the listings say Patriot and Compass.

82210821 Light Kit $149

82210706AD Bracket kit $42

Both of these wiring kits say for use with these lights and brackets and without daytime running lights. (I think it's a misprint, one should say with, the other one with out date time running lights)

82210715 Wiring kit $99
or
82210794 Wiring kit $109

Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity

MK Skid Plate fasteners for sale posts 68 & 69

Also visit me at Photobucket
'06 WK Grand Cherokee Limited Quadra-Drive II, 5.7
'07 MK Compass Limited 4X4, AutoStick
Gramps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.