Are Old Stock Wheels Worth Anything - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > Are Old Stock Wheels Worth Anything

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
ElPaso2013

Are Old Stock Wheels Worth Anything

I upgraded my tires to off road tires on a 2010 Patriot and had to change wheel size to get good ones. I still have the original 17" wheels.

Are they worth anything? I would not mind selling them for a little extra cash if I knew what kind of business might want to buy them --- meaning pawn shop, used tire place, auto salvage yards.

If they are worth anything, anyone know about how much? Or am I just wasting my time?

ElPaso2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #2
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

The 17's are worth a lot more than the 16's. If I were you i'd post them on Craigslist and see what you can find. I know others in the past have been looking for them. If I were you I'd consider selling them for $200 bucks.
LKWJEEPER is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.