New way to monitor transmission temperature - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Compass & Patriot Forum > New way to monitor transmission temperature

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-24-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
rstrickl
2007 XK Commander 

New way to monitor transmission temperature

hero_screen.jpg

I'm using this for my 2007 Jeep and works great. I've seen it run on a 2011 Jeep Compass.

Works on Android phones... cost 3.95. Uses the Elm327 bluetooth adapter that you can get for cheap on eBay (like $18).

Here is the web site.... www.drive02.com

Also if you don't have an android phone:
This is what I did for my neighbor.. search ebay for android phone "bad esn" 2.1 ,where you can't use the phone service but you can use the wifi to download the app from the android marketplace and use it on the phone (no monthly fee). Try to avoid AT&T bad esn because some block the marketplace for some reason.

rstrickl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
w4rh4wk
2011 MK Compass 

wow thats pretty cool!
Pioneer AVIC-X910BT Radio + Jensen JCAM1 Rearview Backup Cam, K&N 63-1567 Performance Intake , Magnaflow Exhaust Part #16777 (Yes it will fit on a 4x4 2011 Compass), Mopar Chrome Fuel Door, Cargo Area Security Cover, Husky floor mats, Mopar Front & Rear Molded Splash Guards
w4rh4wk is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.